Located in a small complex this 1 bedroom unit has a lot to offer, whether you are a first time buyer or an investor this apartment will tick all the boxes.
- Positioned on the side of the building away from the road
- Large windows allowing ample natural lighting
- Neat and tidy kitchen
- Well maintained bathroom
- Comfortable sized bedroom with built-in
- Spacious lounge and dining area which opens to the private courtyard, great space for the bbq and outdoor setting
- Screens fitted to windows and balcony door
- Close to public transport, local cafes, parkland and waterside
- Walking distance to Top Ryde Shopping Centre
- Private parking space
Strata Levies - $727.71 (Approx)
Water Rates - $149.06 (Approx)
Council Rates - $317 (Approx)
Disclaimer: Information contained herein is provided by third parties and whilst care is taken to ensure all details are correct, Brough & Taylor does not make any representation as to the accuracy of this information and does not accept any responsibility or liability. We recommend that interested parties make their own investigations and enquiries. All images are indicative of the property only.