Need six bedrooms? - And a great location? Look no further!!! Set on a big block, this character-filled federation home has lots to offer. Set in a lovely tree-lined street bordering Burwood Heights and close to shops, transport and schools, it offers:
• 6 big bedrooms (most with built-ins)
• Open Plan modern kitchen (with gas cooking) & informal dining
• Formal lounge
• 2 modern bathrooms + 3rd toilet in laundry
• Timber floors
• Upstairs retreat/study
• Fujitsu dual zone ducted air conditioning throughout
• Renovations and design is from local Architect - Bob Brown
• 1.5Kw electric solar power system
• Private back garden leading to a Children’s retreat with amenities (can be converted to a granny flat STCA) and a storage shed too!
• Land size 525sqm approx
This is a place to call home - featuring Federation ceilings & cornices (with ornamental ceiling roses in lounge & dining) - plus - there’s plenty of scope to improve (needs a coat of paint) - but it’s ready for you to live in right now! Be quick though - it wont last!
Council: $382.72 pq approx
Water: $199.41 pq approx