This charming Federation style cottage, still retaining many of its original period features is just waiting for someone to realise its full potential.
This house currently needs renovation, however on our website we have digitally enhanced the internals with furnishings to illustrate what it could look like after a renovation
• Federation style fireplaces and ornate ceilings
• Flexible floorplan, three large bedrooms, one with fireplace
• Dining room, updated bathroom, Kitchen with gas cooking
• A living room with fireplace, extra toilet and walk-in pantry
• Generous sized sunny backyard with rear lane access
• Easy walk to Stanmore station and easy reach to shops, schools (private & public), and the University of Sydney
This property offers lots of potential: to add value, or create a dream home blending modern luxuries and period features.
Auction: On-site Saturday 15th July @ 1:30pm
Inspection Saturday 1:00pm – 1:30pm
Land Size: 223.14 sqm
Council: $418.00 pq approx
Water: $187.07 pq approx + water usage