Looking for size and quality? Inspection is a must as these photos show! This fully renovated strata title unit is bright, airy, tranquil and flooded with natural light! It is in a whisper quiet location situated at the rear of the block, yet within an easy 5 minute walk to Ashfield Station. Close to schools, restaurants and shops, this property allows the owner to enjoy all the benefits of inner-city living.
* The open plan living area is spacious and flows easily into the dedicated generous dining area and kitchen.
* The luxury kitchen offers Caesarstone bench tops, with custom-made cabinetry, large pantry, and quality stainless steel appliances.
* The ultra-modern bathroom features floor to ceiling tiles, bath, frameless glass shower and wall-hung vanity.
* The laundry/powder room has a custom-made vanity and is complemented by a separate, spacious linen press.
* There are two generously-sized bedrooms, both with large built in wardrobes.
* The big entertainer's balcony offers a north-east aspect.
* Other inclusions: quality blinds throughout with double-fitted blinds for the balcony door.
* And that important bonus of a lock up garage, with internal access.
* At the rear there is a substantial tree-shaded grass and garden area for the owner's enjoyment.
* Unit size - 95.7sqm, plus a 20.4sqm lock up garage. Total area 116.1sqm.
Please come along to our open home or inspect by appointment; you will not be disappointed.
Strata levies $816.00 pq approx.
Council Rates $293.30 pq approx.
Water Rates $174.21 pq approx.